A GROWING MOVEMENT
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures (RV) is a multibillion-dollar marketing and technology company co-founded by CEO Ric Elias, a native of Puerto Rico. Red Ventures has a portfolio of top companies and digital brands including The Points Guy, Bankrate.com, Healthline and Creditcards.com. RV businesses span a wide variety of industries including home services, financial services, health services and education. Red Ventures leverages online marketplaces, proprietary technology, strategic partnerships, and passionate people to unleash transformative digital growth across its verticals. Headquartered in the Charlotte-metro area, RV has more than 3,000 employees in offices across the U.S., Brazil, and London.
Meet Ric Elias
Check out some of the frequently asked questions and answers regarding FWD787.
Forward787 is looking for business and tech professionals at multiple levels (Associate, Mid-level, Senior, and Director). The roles being filled include:
- Digital Analyst – Recent Graduate
- Digital Analyst (SEO, Paid Search, Paid Social, Customer Experience Analyst, Display and Email Marketing)
- Front-End Developer
- Software Engineer – Recent Graduate
- Software Engineer
- Data Engineer
- You have a strong passion for helping to revitalize Puerto Rico’s economy.
- You’re excited to move to Charlotte, NC for ~ 12 months to work at a multibillion-dollar tech company and then take your skills back to a great career in Puerto Rico.
- You have an analytical mindset and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- You’re intellectually curious and motivated to take your development to the next level.
- You’re results driven with a strong work ethic.
- You have an interest in the business and tech disciplines. Knowledge in these fields is preferred but not required.
- You have a strong academic track record (or equivalent experience and extracurricular activities).
- You are a flexible team player.
- You have proven leadership skills or strong leadership potential.
- You are eager to work in a hands-on, fast-paced environment, and can pivot quickly.
Once your time at Red Ventures headquarters is done, you (and your cohort) will be assigned to one of several fast-growing Forward787 businesses in Puerto Rico to apply the skills you’ve learned at Red Ventures and start creating positive change on the Island.